Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Maneki-neko 招き猫 (Part III) : Sakura --- Candid Camera

Sakura is currently seated right on my desk & I can't deny the fact that she is indeed adorable looking and too eye-catching to be neglected by anybody seated at the desk or standing nearby.
 
She has received lot's of compliments from visitors with her plump figure & those colourful auspicious symbols adorning her white porcelain body.  The pretty smile on her face makes me smile & laugh at times.  Kawaii!
 
I had taken several snapshots of Sakura and used Pilxr.com to edit a couple of them, playing around mostly with the tone of colour for these photographs...
 
 
 
If there are any new photographs of Sakura that are worth uploading after fanciful editing, I would be uploading in this blogging entry.
 
So for those of you who are interested, please stay tuned for more photographs (if any) in the near future...
 
ありがとう! (Thank You)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment